- June 3-7 ACYC
- June 9 11:00 AM Mass We honor Fr. Bala at Monroe’s Holy Family Chapel followed by the parish picnic
- June 10 -14 VBS at North Pole with Focus Missionaries
- June 15 3:30 PM Latin Mass with Fr. Dismas O.P.
- June 21 Soup Kitchen Benefit Golf Tournament 5:00 PM
- June 24 Fr. Bala’s last day here (come and pray with him)
- July 4th 11:00 AM Patriotic Rosary Mass at 12:00 PM at the Marian Grotto
- July 26/27 Annual Bike Ride to North Pole from Delta.
The road-system parishes are sponsoring the “Roar: Life is Wild & God is Good” Vacation Bible School. Register your children today! For more information https://bit.ly/2P5xDzD
Register by May 19th to guarantee a t-shirt for your child! Registration can be done in person through individual parishes… Online registration will be available shortly.
When: June 10-14, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 12:20 pm (we will begin with Mass)
Ages: K through 6th grade
Cost: $15 per child or $45 per family